Share | 

Persona Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuliana
Member of the Great Darks

PostSubject: Persona Thread   Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:55 am

In this thread you can create a persona or background story for your toon(s) please do not harshly criticize people but feel free to offer input for their persona and do not include one mules. Also you can edit your story as you please but include somewhere that you have edited it. I will start off:

Kuliana Blightstorm
a.k.a Kuli
Kuliana is a distant relation of the great monk Colavri Arda. He was trained by his father in the way of the monk and learned the power of the tempest from his mother. When he was a young boy in Trinst he became lost and was about to be mauled by a bear when a revealer appeared and saved him. From that day on he vowed to become a revealer and to help others when they were in need. As of today he is wise and patient if not a little crazy. Kuliana vows to make Hazeroth and Durryst Tahtald pay for their deeds and anyone who gets in his way is SOL. He is followed everywhere by his faithful pet Bob. The only monster who does not have to fear Kuliana is the one known as Shadowbat. With the extermination of the monks Kuli is the last of the house of Blightstorm and hopes to pass his legacy on. In his younger years he married an elf so now his children come out sometimes more like elves other times like humans. His second son is Eryc who rebelled as a young boy and instead followed the ways of the ranger. Kuliana's youngest son Curanderolo (Curo) follows in his fathers footsteps and hopes to please his father in tournaments with his friends.
Anason

Guerriera 25/24/23 WAR/NEC/SHM Debuffer/Tank

Last edited by Kuliana on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theron JeAurum
Elf
Elf

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:21 pm

RP: I am Theron's web mule. My master wants me to hold this place for later introduction of his many companions of Mirth. Very Happy

(I spent some time this weekend updating the Character Descriptions of all my toons, including mules, to give similar descriptions as Kuli-O has provided, above. I will see about transferring some of that work to this thread. I want to be consistent and don't remember the details of each toon, so will have to somehow copy from in-game and duplicate here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:52 am

I'm dissapointed.. only 1 post and 1 allusion to one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:45 am

Kuliana we need some time to know what to put and need some time to write it .. I'll do it don't worry but I don't have time for the moment ....

• MoD character
-->Necrogobby necro/war/reveal lvl 100/100/100
-->Looking for every necromancer tomes and Scrolls you could have, and don't need ....

• FoL character
-->Vynils Barb/cleric/druid 7/5/0
-->Moustache Barb/shaman/bard 15/11/5

• One Of The Main Officers
• Creator of this web site

• Feel Free To Post On The Forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horde-sombre.lightbb.com
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:32 pm

I was mostly just giving you a hard time.... I am REALLLLLY busy myself

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 pm

okay I suppose too !!!! and BTW I hope to see you soon online

• MoD character
-->Looking for every necromancer tomes and Scrolls you could have, and don't need ....

• FoL character

Back to top Go down
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:19 am

Yeah me too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 am

Necrogobby a.k.a necro or gobby

From the dark realm of his world, he his a really distant cousin of kuchikucha, who had to take off weapons and armor because of her mother who caught a plague .. but that's not interresting ... so yes, he's the son of two great dark warriors, but here the genealogy stops because every paper has been lost when the brave trinst guards (FoL view of them) rushed kauldur and reach the files's house... he was orphan and had to libe by his own ... Not always easy and he had been kidnapped twice by the snarltooth and their master. But as contrary to every goblin, necro is really clever and used his little size to get away and went back to kauldur.
During his whole little childhood, he always was outside the city, where the ogres settled. When he once saw Snudz summoning a skeleton, he just wondered how that can be possible and, taking his bravery in both hands, he came down the hill where he was hidden (yes, he couldn't use the normal way .. every one knew him in the city and the guard won't have left him go before his majority). The ogres looked at him smiling and laughing: "how can such a little thing annoy us, let him run Guys, he isn't dangerous!!". Gobby, no more stressed, went to snudz and asked him about the POWER.
He came back to kauldur with this amazing revealation : necromancers and doomknights learn this power in their first year.
That's how he decided to be a necromancer.
AS for the warrior class, that's a bit different. When he was ten the baron of kauldur revealed him the tragic fate of his parents ... since that day he wanted to take their revenge over trinst ... but his knowledge in the dark powers wasn't enough .. he needed to know how to fight too, so he met the warrior master and trained hard for more than six years. He was know good enough in the warrior class to start mixing it up with the necromancer spells. After more than one discussion with the trainer, he asked how he could increase his capacities. He mentioned only once the revealer class but that interrested gobby so much that the future discussions were all about this class. When he met the revealer master, this one asked him to think about his choice during the following year. He was now sixteen and learn the revealers powers. He discovered, thanks to it, the ability of being invisible.

Mixing up all those capacities, Necro is now seventeen and still want to take his parents's revenge. that's why he is starting to make little rush on outside trinst but will soon attack trinst!!

• MoD character

• FoL character

Back to top Go down
crazypalpig
Dark Elf
Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Oh me, you're going to kill Trinst? Just don't do it when I'm questing OK lol.

Crazypalpig

A freebie of the Fellowship of light at first, Crazypalpig learned the ways of the ranger. He had heard about the strength by guards talking about it, especially the ranger at the top of the wall. He begged Rasil Ithian to take him as an apprentice, but he wouldn't allow it since he had no experience. So he snuck past the guards: several times in fact, only carrying a bow and a quiver of arrows. He practiced, killed game, and looted more money than he had ever carried in his life. In the middle of one day's practice, it stormed and lightning struck. It had fallen many trees, and on one of the stumps was some Kinsfoil. Elated, he brought out a bag, and stuffed it inside, just wanting to keep it, without knowing why. The next day, he went back to Rasil, and Rasil Ithian looked at him in amazement. A boy, with a bag of Kinsfoil. That was it for him: He was going to train him. As he matured, he heard rumors of revealers. Just mutters at first, but then one person talked about the revealer's power to teleport to Frostbite. It wasn't until much later Crazy learned the true attacks of revealers. After some time, and could get past level 15, he learned about poisons. But only in theory, not it practice. So he promised to himself he would learn about them. He didn't think being a thief was fitting for a Ranger: What would Rasil Ithian say? So after some inquirement around, he learned the abilities of a Shaman.

Now, he is mostly a loner, straying far from home, doing quests for the Trinst Guards. He wants more than anything to be really counted in the circle of rangers. So using his tactics, he hunts down many things, and is ready to devastate assassins, who are his bane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaUgAu*
Great Master and Creator
Great Master and Creator

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm

I hope that those two new persona thread are enjoying you kuli !!! I hope to have some more to kill

• MoD character

• FoL character

Back to top Go down
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue May 20, 2008 6:04 am

I like them alot but it'd be great to see more

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilro
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Tue May 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Working on one. Might take awhile tho

I am coming for you...

I am Kilro. I am...

Death

ASN/DMK/REV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brattcave
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 am

I'm changing the story as well.. Since Eryc is indefinitely retired I'm going to put him as second oldest son

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuliana

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 am

eh new addition

Anason
It is not easy living in the wake of a hero and no one knows this better than Anason. Since his birth it was expected of him to excel. It is hard to imagine how furious Kuliana was when Anason was turned away by Colavri Arda. Desperate Kuliana sought out Jobeech Ric the master Paladin to teach his son. As he grew Anason chose to follow the way of the shaman and the bard. Unlike his father he prefers the feel of a blade in his hand to pummeling but is just as deadly Twisted Evil .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronnymc

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:04 pm

This will take me a while as well... but love the idea Kuli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chicagoonfire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona Thread   

Back to top Go down

Persona Thread
Page 1 of 1